Are you a frequent customer of Kroger supermarket? Would you like to share your shopping feedback and gain the opportunity of winning $100 Kroger grocery gift card? If yes, let’s spend a few minutes to participate Tell Kroger Survey, and we will be awarded with that valuable opportunity.
About Tell Kroger
The Kroger, founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883, is one of the largest grocery store chains in the United States.
To get valuable feedback from its customers, Kroger wants to conduct a customer satisfaction survey online. You only need to respond to a few questions for the survey. As appreciation, when we finish the survey, we will be rewarded a free chance to enter a sweepstakes.
359 lucky winners will be decided by random drawing and will receive a $100 Kroger grocery gift card. Sweepstakes period will last until June 30, 2011. You can visit the 2nd link in Related Links section below for more details about sweepstakes rules.
How To Participate Tell Kroger Survey?
- You need to have visited one of Kroger stores recently and save your shopping receipt.
- You can get the Survey Entry Code near the bottom of your receipt.
- To be eligible for sweepstakes, you need to be a legal resident over the age of 18 in the United States.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit Tell Kroger Survey website (related link 1 below), choose English or Spanish, and click to enter.
- To access the survey, enter the information of Date and Time of your visit, followed by 3-digit Store Number, 1-digit Terminal Number, 2-digit Transaction Number and 1-digit Operator Number, together with the Survey Entry Code on your receipt. Then, click “Start” and begin to fill out your questionnaire.
- When finish the survey, you will receive online entries to the lucky draw and get the chance to win a $100 Kroger grocery gift card. Random drawing will be conducted at around July 12, 2011.
- Tell Kroger Survey:
- Tell Kroger Survey Sweepstakes Rules: