Thomson Airways offers a service to its customers that allows them to register their advanced passenger information online prior to an international flight. Advance passenger information is certain information regarding a traveler that is required by the border control agencies of certain countries. This service allows you to enter this information online before your flight, making entry into your destination country smoother.
By registering your advanced passenger information online at the Thomson Airways website you can save yourself a lot of hassle. By entering your flight information and personal passport information you can make your passage through the border control of your destination country easier and faster. This service can be accessed anytime on the internet.
About Thomson Airways
Thomson Airways is biggest charter airline company in the world. It is headquartered in Luton in the United Kingdom. The company was originally known as Britannia Airways when it was founded in 1962, then changed its name to Thomson Airways in 2008. It has a fleet of 57 aircraft and provides service to 96 destinations around the Mediterranean, Caribbean, and Indian Ocean areas.
How can you enter advanced passenger information for Thomson Airways flights online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have booked an international flight with Thomson Airways and have your booking number handy.
- You must have a valid passport.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Thomson Airways Advanced Passenger Information website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your booking reference number, surname, and departure date into the required fields and then click on the button marked “Login”.
- Enter your advanced passenger information as directed.
- Complete the information entry process as directed.
- If you have any questions about Thomson Airways Advanced Passenger Information, please see the Thomson Airways Advanced Passenger Information FAQs at related link 2 below.
- Thomson Airways Advanced Passenger Information:
- Thomson Airways Advanced Passenger Information FAQs: