The Boscov’s Credit Card is a rewards card issued by HSBC that you can use anytime you shop at a Boscov’s department store. You can use the card in the store, online, or even over the telephone. Boscov’s Credit Card also offers online services. If you have received your Boscov’s Credit Card, you can enroll to manage your account over the internet easily and conveniently.
If you enroll to manage your Boscov’s Credit Card account online, you can view your account anytime you want, as well as pay your bills, generate card statements, check how many rewards points you have earned with your card, and review recent card history. What’s more, you can receive special alerts about exclusive sales and promotions which are only available to cardholders.
Boscov’s is the largest independent, family-owned chain of department stores in the United States. With over 100 years’ experience in the retail industry, Boscov’s has been providing the best department store products and services, even traditional services that other stores might not have discontinued, such as gift wrapping and layaway. It has 39 locations spread out across the Mid-Atlantic states.
How can you manage a Boscov’s Credit Card online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Boscov’s Credit Card account.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Boscov’s Credit Card homepage (see Related Link 1 below).
- Click on the button marked “Enroll” in the section labeled “First Time User”.
- Enter your card and personal information, and then choose a User Name and Password.
- Select whether you would like to have your card statement sent to your email account, or sent to your home in the mail.
- Select two security questions and answer them, then then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Complete the enrollment process as directed and then you can begin to manage your account.
- Boscov’s Credit Card Website:
- Boscov’s Credit Card Help Page:
- Boscov’s FAQ: