Old Navy Customer Experience Survey is organized by the American clothing brand, Old Navy. The Survey aims to know customers’ feelings in terms of shopping at Old Navy so that the company can improve its service. Customers need to spend 10 to 12 minutes to answer all the Survey questions.
Customers who participate in the Survey will be able to get 15% off their next purchase at one of Old Navy stores with the code word they receive.
About Old Navy
Old Navy is an American clothing brand possessed by Gap, Inc. Founded in 1994, Old Navy achieved remarkable 1 billion dollars in annual sales in less than four years after its establishment. Old Navy offers various clothing and accessories to people of different ages ranging from newborn babies to senior citizens.
How to participate in Old Navy Customer Experience Survey
- You need to receive a survey invitation (receipt) from Old Navy.
- You need to have a computer with Internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Old Navy Customer Experience Survey at related link 1. Choose the language (English, Spanish and French) you would like to take the survey, and click on the blue button at the bottom marked “BEGIN SURVEY”.
- Provide your personal information such as age and gender. Click on the blue button marked “NEXT”.
- Provide general information concerning the working experience of you or your immediate family, and click “NEXT”.
- Enter the 5-digit Store Number which can be found in your survey invitation (receipt), and click “NEXT”.
- Complete the rest of the Survey following the instructions on the website.
- If you have any further questions regarding how to participate in Old Navy Customer Experience Survey you may refer to the homepage of Old Navy Customer Experience Survey at related link 1.
- Homepage of Old Navy Customer Experience Survey:
- Homepage of Old Navy:
- Wikipedia-Old Navy: