An AT&T U-verse online account is a service provided by AT&T to their AT&T U-verse customers. This online account allows AT&T U-verse customers to view and pay bills, get billing and account support, check order status and get some rewards and more. It is easy and convenient to conduct these activities over the internet.
By managing your AT&T U-verse account online, you can view your bill, pay your bill online, check your minutes and data usage, upgrade to a new phone, change your rate plan and enjoy other online AT&T U-verse support at your own convenience. It saves you time and energy.
About AT&T and AT&T U-verse
AT&T is the biggest telecommunications and telephony corporation in the United States. They provide everything from telephone and mobile device services to broadband internet to satellite television. AT&T U-verse is the complete digital communications package for your home, including fiber optic technology and computer networking. It will provide you with the best available digital TV, internet and smart phone service available today. U-verse is bundled together providing integrated service features, like caller ID and voicemail displayed on U-verse TV.
How Can You Manage your AT&T U-verse Account Online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be an AT&T U-verse user and be able to provide your U-Verse member ID or U-verse account number.
- If you are an AT&T new U-verse user, visit www.att.com/accounts, click on the “register” link on the right hand side of the web page for online account registration.
- To confirm eligibility, for U-verse customers, select wireless account type, either U-verse member or U-verse account, and enter your wireless number, U-verse member ID or U-verse account number accordingly. Then click “continue”.
- Follow the instructions given to complete the registration process, then set your password for future login.
- Login and Account Management
- If you are an existing AT&T U-verse user, visit www.att.com/accounts, click on the “login” link on the right hand side of the web page to enter the AT&T online account management page.
- On the next page, make sure that your AT&T account type is AT&T U-verse, and enter your U-Verse member ID and password to “login”.
- You can manage your account online and then view your bill, make a payment, check your order status and more.
- Manage your AT&T accounts°™Customer Service:
- AT&T Home Page:
- Register for Online Account Management: