For many people, life becomes harder due to the bad economy. Some even struggles for food. In this situation, assistance programs plays a more important role. If you use an EBT card to receive benefits, it is highly recommend that you access and manage your card online.
What Is EBT Card Online Access?
EBT, a.k.a. Electronic Benefit Transfer, is an electronic system aimed at a more convenient deliver of benefits from state governments to people in need. Many states have already adopted EBT. Depending on the benefits received, an EBT card can be used to purchase at participating retailers, withdraw cash at participating ATMs, and etc. After creating a user account, the card holder can access and manage his or her card online, to check balance, view transactions, and more.
How To Access And Manage An EBT Card Online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be an EBT card holder.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the EBT Card Online Access website (related link 1 below).
- Select your state from the drop down menu in the section labeled “Create User Account”.
- Enter your social security number, birthday, and your EBT card number.
- Choose a user ID and password, then click on the button marked “Submit.”
- Follow instructions to finish the submission. Once done, you can log in to access and manage your EBT card online.
- EBT Card Online Access: