Have you heard of Household Bank credit cards? Would you like to get a credit card with great rates and rewards? If yes, you are advised to consider applying for a Household Bank Rewards MasterCard. Applying for the card is easy. You don’t have to go to a bank and wait in lines, instead, you can apply conveniently online.
What Is A Household Bank Rewards MasterCard?
A Household Bank Rewards MasterCard is a credit card issued by HSBC that comes with an incredible 0% APR for the first nine months. After the introductory period, a 19.9% APR will apply. Besides the great rates, the card also earn rewards as you purchase, like the 2% Cash Back Rewards.
You can access and manage the card securely online, to pay bills, view balances, check recent activities, and more. If you have any question, you can always get help form a customer service representative.
How To Apply For A Household Bank Rewards MasterCard?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Household Bank Credit Card website (related link 1 below), click on the “Start Now” link in the section titled “Household Bank Cash Back MasterCards.”
- After reading through the introduction, click on the button marked “Get Started.”
- Enter your personal and employment information, click on the button marked “Continue Application.”
- Compare the different kinds of credit cards provided, pick the one that fits you best.
- Confirm and submit your application. You are done.
- Household Bank Credit Card:
- Household Bank Credit Card FAQ: