Choosing a doctor online is a service provided by the Permanente Medical Group which is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente. If you do not have a personal physician, you may select a personal physician or nurse practitioner for yourself or for a family member. Or, if you already have a doctor, you can change your doctor online using this service provided by the Permanente Medical Group.
By choosing a doctor online with the Permanente Medical Group, you may easily access information about available doctors in your area and choose a doctor that meets your requirements.
About Kaiser Permanente and the Permanente Medical Group
Kaiser Permanente is the largest managed integrated health care organization in the United States. The Permanente Medical Group is an autonomous regional entity affiliated with Kaiser Permanente. They now provide online services. Clients of the Permanente Medical Group can choose their doctors, schedule appointments, find their physicians°Ø home pages online at the Permanente Medical Group home page and more.
How Can You Choose a Doctor Online with the Permanente Medical Group?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be an existing client of the Permanente Medical Group and be able to provide a valid Kaiser Permanente medical record number.
- Get Information about Available Doctors in Your Area
- Visit the website for choosing your doctor online via the first link in the Related Links section below, choose “get information about available doctors in your area”, and then click “Go”.
- To find a doctor near you, enter your ZIP code and tell the system you want to find a doctor within your specified mile radius.
- Choose one of the departments that suit your needs: Adult medicine/family medicine, Pediatrics, or Obstetrics/Gynecology.
- Click “Go” and wait for your search results, then review information about available doctors in your area.
- If You Are Ready to Choose Your Doctor
- Visit the website of for choosing your doctor online via the first link in the Related Links section below, choose “Ready to choose?. View a list of available doctors at the Kaiser Permanente facility of your choice and select your doctor today”, and then click “Go”.
- Fill out the information about your last name, birth month, birth year, and provide your Kaiser Permanente medical record number, and click “continue”.
- You will see a list of available doctors at the Kaiser Permanente facility of your choice; select your doctor then. If you already have a doctor, you can change your doctor online.
- Choose Your Doctor–the Permanente Medical Group:
- Tips For Choosing Your Doctor: