Do you like to do your personal shopping at Kohl’s department stores? Give Kohl’s department stores some feedback about their customer service to make sure that they get your opinion about your satisfaction with them so that they can improve your next Kohl’s shopping experience!
What Is Kohl’s And Kohl’s Survey?
Kohl’s is a well-known chain of American department stores, the headquarters of which is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Kohl’s has over 1,067 stores in 49 states across the United States of America. Kohl’s is ranked among the top 25 retailers in the United States. The Kohl’s Survey is designed to collect information about customers’ experiences and levels of satisfaction after having shopped at Kohl’s. The information entered by customers at the survey website will help the company to improve its customer service.
How Can You Participate in Kohl’s Survey?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must have shopped at a Kohl’s department store location sometime recently.
- To go through the entire survey, you will need to have the receipt from your last shopping trip to Kohl’s.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Kohl’s Survey website (related link 1 below).
- Choose which language you wish to take the survey in: English or Spanish.
- Enter the store number and access code from the receipt you got from your last purchase at a Kohl’s store.
- Click the “Start the Survey!” button.
- Answer questions based on your feelings about how satisfied you were by your last Kohl’s shopping experience.
- Kohl’s Survey: