If you are a First PREMIER Bank credit card holder, it is very helpful to visit www.mypremiercreditcard.com, where you can access your credit card information, and manage your account online.
What Is First PREMIER Bank Credit?
First PREMIER Bank, located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is among the first 10 largest Visa and MasterCard credit card issuer in the United States. The First PREMIER Bank credit card is specially helpful for those who apply their credit card for the first time, and those who want an affordable rate for the repayment.
First PREMIER Bank provides an online service for cardholders to manage their account. Once logged in, you can have access to the information of your credit card, and can manage your account conveniently.
How To Manage First PREMIER Bank Credit Card Online?
- You need to pay a one-time fee of $4.95 for using this online service.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit First PREMIER Bank Credit Card website (related link 1 below), click “Enroll” if you are a first time user.
- Enter your account number, social security number, credit card expiration date, ZIP code, home phone number, CW code, your desired username and password, and your email address for account setup, click “continue”.
- Then you will receive a confirmation email, click the link contained in that email, and the enrollment is done.
- If you are not a first time user, or you have just enrolled, “Login” to access your credit card information, make payments online, and etc.
- First PREMIER Bank Credit Card: