State Employees’ Credit Union membership allows you to take advantage of the financial services offered by the State Employees’ Credit Union, including managing your account online anytime and enjoying very low rates on loans and many more members-only services.
If you become a member of State Employees’ Credit Union, you can get all the same financial services you usually get from a bank, but at far better rates and more advantageous conditions. They can help you finance the right mortgage, car loan or insurance policy for you. Since a credit union is a not for profit organization, once you become a member, you are also considered partially an owner of the union.
About State Employees’ Credit Union:
The State Employees’ Credit Union, headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, is the second largest credit union with natural members in the US. Under the regulations of the Credit Union Division of the Department of Commerce in North Carolina, the State Employees’ Credit Union provides services including savings, checking, consumer loans, investments, credit cards, online banking, etc. It is a not-for-profit organization, and is owned by all its members, with all members completely equal and enjoying the same privileges. To provide the best service for every member, the State Employees’ Credit Union has provided lower rates on loans, higher rates on deposits and lower fees on specific financial products and services ever since it was set up.
How Can You Become a Member of State Employees’ Credit Union?
- You need to provide your 16-digit ATM/Debit card number, and a 3-digit voice response number.
- You need to have access to the internet, and provide some of your personal information.
- You need to be an employee current or retired of the State of North Carolina or a Federal employee working in conjunction with State departments, or be in the immediate family of same.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of the State Employees’ Credit Union, and open the webpage for member access enrollment(see related link 1 below).
- Enter your 16-digit ATM/Debit card number, and the 3-digit voice response number.
- Read the Authorization & Agreement, and tick “I have read and accept the Terms listed above” if you want to continue with the enrollment.
- Click on “continue”, and enter your personal information such as your social security number, date of birth, email address, etc.
- When you have finished, click on “Continue”, and enter your desired password for your SECU member account, and then click on “Finish”.
- Once you have become a member of the State Employees’ Credit Union, you can start your fantastic journey with SECU immediately!
- Member Access Enrollment Of Social Employees’ Credit Union:
- Social Employees’ Credit Union Membership Eligibility Page: