Do you love LEGOs? You are not alone! Those ingenious and inspiring little building blocks have made millions of kids and adults happy for decades. Now, you can let the makers of LEGO know more about what you think and feel about this toy that has meant so much to so many. By filling out the survey you can enter a sweepstakes and win free LEGO prizes!
What Is LEGO And Nielsen LEGO Survey?
LEGO was founded in Denmark and its name comes from a contraction of two Danish word that mean “play well”, this is the LEGO ideal. According to a 2010 Toyology survey, LEGO building blocks are indisputably the most popular toy ever made. LEGO is popular with children and adults, males and females, around the world. By filling out this survey, you can enter a sweepstakes to win free LEGO toys!
How Do You Fill Out Nielsen LEGO Survey?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must have bought a LEGO product recently.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Nielsen LEGO Survey website (related link 1 below).
- You will be prompted to enter in a 4 or 6-digit product code from your last LEGO purchase.
- This product code can be found on the front of the LEGO box below the suggested age indication or on the side of the LEGO box below the logo or on the front page of the instructions enclosed in the packaging. Enter the code.
- Click on the button marked “Begin Survey”.
- Answer each question about your feelings and thoughts about your LEGO product. If you are under the age of 13, ask your parents to help you complete the survey.
- Completing the survey enters you into the sweepstakes. Sweepstakes winners will be drawn and announced at the end of every month. Winners get free LEGO toys!
- Nielsen LEGO Survey Website:
- Nielsen LEGO Survey Sweepstakes Rules:
- LEGO Website: