Would you like to earn degree and prepare for your new career? Do you want to receive a career-focused education but worried about no time to go to classroom? If yes, earn your degree online with Everest University, get education and training you need for future career.
What Is Everest University Online Degree Programs?
Everest University Online is a division of Everest University, which is part of Corinthian Colleges, Inc. It offers practical, career-oriented online degree programs, providing courses useful to help you succeed in future career. You can earn your degree (Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s) in many popular career fields. Major online degree programs include programs in Accounting, Business, Computer Information Science, Criminal Justice, Homeland Security and Legal fields. Online program brings you great convenience and flexibility about when and where you want to learn. For details about programs introduction and FAQs, you can visit the second and third link in Related Links section below to find more.
How To Earn Degree Online With Everest University?
- Students from the United States and international students are all welcomed to Everest University Online.
- To take classes online, your computer system and Internet Browser need to meet minimum requirement. Visit the fourth link in Related Links section below to see minimum requirement.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Everest University Online program introduction page via the second link in Related Section below to have an overview of various programs provided online.
- If you are ready to participate Everest University Online program, click “Apply Now”. Enter your information to complete the contact form and then click “Submit”.
- After that, an Admissions Representative from Everest University Online will give you a telephone interview to know you and answer any question or concern you might have about the program.
- Then, you will be instructed to complete online admissions form.
- If you need some financial assistance, fill out online financial aid questionnaire and submit financial aid form.
- At last, you will be instructed to complete and submit enrollment application.
- Wait to receive acceptance status from Everest University Online and begin your online study at Online CCI (related link 1 below).
- You can call 888-391-8881 if you have any question during application process.
- Online CCI – Everest University Online Login:
- Everest University Online Introduction:
- Everest University Online FAQs:
- Everest University Online Computer Requirements: