Do you often dine at your local Red Lobster restaurant? Would you like to share your dining experience and gain the opportunity to enter a weekly sweepstakes? Spend a few minutes, participate Red Lobster Survey, and it will bring you a chance to win a $1,000 or one of a hundred $50 prizes.
What Is Red Lobster And Red Lobster Survey?
Red Lobster is an American chain of mid-level casual dining seafood restaurant. To maintain quality control on their food and services and get valuable feedback from its customers, Red Lobster conducts a guest satisfaction online survey. You only need to respond to a few questions of the survey, and as a reward of participation, when you finish the survey, you will receive online entries to the lucky draw and get the chance to enter a weekly sweepstakes. You can have the opportunity of winning a $1,000 Grand Prize or one of a hundred $50 Second Prizes. Sweepstakes period will last till May 29, 2011. You can visit the second reference link below for more details about sweepstakes rules.
How To Participate Red Lobster Survey?
- You need to visit one of Red Lobster restaurants recently and keep your meal receipt.
- There should be a survey code printed in the center of your receipt.
- To be eligible for sweepstakes, you need to a legal resident over the age of 18 in the United States or Canada.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit Red Lobster Survey website (related link 1 below).
- To access the survey, enter the ID number printed in the center of your receipt, click “Start” and start to fill out your survey.
- When finish the survey, you will receive online entries to the lucky draw and get the chance to enter the weekly sweepstakes.
- Red Lobster Survey:
- Red Lobster Survey Sweepstakes Rules: