Citibank understands that its success comes from the support of customers, and would like to say thank you. To do so, it set up the ThankYou Rewards program. Once enrolled in, you can earn points and then redeem for rewards, by just doing what you already do.
What Is The ThankYou Rewards Program?
Citibank is a leading player in the consumer banking industry around the world. Citibank launched a rewards program named ThankYou Rewards, to reward customers for choosing its services.
Earning points is easy, and does not require you to do anything special. If you posses a checking account, you earn points by doing your everyday banking operations. If you posses a credit card, you earn points once you purchase with the card, and you earn extra points by purchasing at participating merchants. The points earned can be redeemed for a variety of products and services.
How To Get Rewards With The ThankYou Rewards Program?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be a ThankYou Rewards member.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- If you posses a Citibank checking account or credit card, it is very likely that you are automatically enrolled in the program. If you are not sure, consult related link 2 below.
- Once you are a member, go to the ThankYou Rewards website (related link 1 below).
- To set up an account to manage your rewards, click on the link labeled “Setup a User Name” at the top.
- Choose the way you became a ThankYou Rewards member from the list, then click on the button marked “Continue Set Up” at the bottom.
- Enter your personal information as required, then click on the button marked “Search and Continue” at the bottom.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration. If you have any question, you can always get help by calling 1-800-THANKYOU.
- Once completed, you can log in to manage your account, to redeem points for the rewards you like.
- ThankYou Rewards:
- ThankYou Rewards – How To Enroll:
- ThankYou Rewards – How It Works: