Are you a Virgin Media cable customer? Would you like to save £1.25 charge for receiving paper bill and switch to eBilling instead? If yes, switch to eBilling in My Virgin Media account, receive your bill by email, you also can choose to pay bill directly online.
What Is Virgin Media eBilling?
Virgin Media provides broadband, cable TV, fixed and mobile phone services for all customers in the United States as well as business customers in the United Kingdom. Now Virgin Media offers a new convenient service, eBilling, to all cable customers. Customers may choose to switch to eBilling if they want.
Switch is easy, all you need to do is to sign in to My Virgin Media account, and choose to register eBilling. Once switched to eBilling, customers will receive monthly bills through email, which save £1.25 charge for receiving a paper bill. You can choose to pay your bill either online through your eBilling account or pay it by traditional Direct Debit.
How To Use Virgin Media eBilling
- To register for My Virgin Media account, you need to be an existing Virgin Media customer.
- eBilling service is now available for all Virgin Media cable customers.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- If you are a Virgin Media customer but have not had a My Virgin Media account, go to My Virgin Media registration web page (related link 3 below), enter your account details including your account number and area reference number, and complete registration process.
- If you already have a My Virgin Media account, enter your username and password to “sign in” your account directly.
- Switch to eBilling in My Virgin Media.
- Once registered for eBilling, you will receive an email form Virgin Media enclosed with a PIN, go to Virgin Media eBilling sign in page, enter your eBilling email address as well as your 4 digit PIN, “Sign In” to eBilling.
- Your bill will be emailed to you every month and you can check it anytime in your account. You can choose to pay your bill either online or by Direct Debit.
- Virgin Media eBilling:
- eBilling Information:
- My Virgin Media Account Registration: