Amazon.com offers online return service to customers who want to return the items purchased from Amazon. At the Online Return Center at Amazon.com, you can return or replace the items you have purchased or you have received as gifts, and check the information of your current returns. Besides, if you cannot return the item, you can also sell it at Amazon.com.
You can return most new and unopened items within 30 days of delivery from Amazon.com for a full refund, which will be received by you within 2 or 3 weeks after your return is processed. To replace an item, you need to make sure that you are replacing for one of the same version. For a different item, you need to return the item first and place a new order.
Amazon.com is an electronic commerce company in the United States. Founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos, it is now the biggest online retailer in the world with its headquarter in Seattle. With separate websites in US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Japan and China, it is planning to launch new websites in Netherlands, Sweden, Poland and India.
How Can You Return A Purchased Item You Don’t Like to Amazon.com?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to make sure that your item is eligible to return.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the website of Amazon Return Center at link 1 below.
- Select “Return items”.
- In the next page, type in your email address and your Amazon.com password, and click “Sign in using our secure server”.
- Find the order containing the item you want to return in your account.
- Download and print the label and authorization, put the return authorization in the package, attach the return label on the surface of the package.
- Deliver the item back to Amazon.com, and wait for the refund processed.
- Get help with your item return at link 2 below.
- If your item cannot be returned, you can sell it online at related link 3.
- Amazon Item Return Center:
- Amazon Return Policy:
- Sell Your Stuff at Amazon.com: