Comdata Cardholder Service portal is the website for Comdata cardholders to manage their account online. To manage your account, you need to take short time to complete an very easy account activation process, all you need to provide for verification is your card number and activation code. Once activate your account, you can manage your account by checking account balance, checking account activity and transaction history at any time you want.
Comdata cards support all your important business transactions on a single card and single data point. Comdata card supports customers to manage corporate purchase, fuel expenses, payroll, and support virtual payments and trucking permits. You can customize the Comdata cards for your own business.
Comdata, founded in 1969, is a leading payment processor that has been at the forefront of payment innovations. Comdata solutions cover financial transactions of all kinds, and can help companies manage data, pay employees, process goods transactions, and manage spending on key business purchases. Its current customers cover major industries in the United States.
How Does A Comdata Cardholder Activate His Or Her Account?
- A Comdata card with valid card number and activation code.
- Comdata cardholder’s Social Security Number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Comdata Cardholder Service portal at related link 1 below, and click on the button marked “Cardholders Register Here”.
- Enter your card number and activation code into the required fields and then click “next” to begin registration.
- Set up your username and password for your account.
- Enter your name, address, email address, city, select your state and country you live in to complete account profile as directed.
- Once you successfully activate your account, you will receive a notification message from Comdata Cardholder Service. You can enter your username and password to log in to your account immediately.
- Comdata Cardholder Service Portal:
- Comdata Card:
- Comdata Cardholder Web Instructions: