TALX Paperless Pay is a system created by the TALX corporation that allow the employees of a company that uses the system to access their own payroll information over the internet. An employee simply enters his or her employee number to log in to the system and then can access his or her complete payroll information.
Checking your payroll information by using the TALX Paperless Pay system is a great convenience to employees. If you are, for example, an employee of Costco, you can quickly and easily review your hours, wage, overtime, tax information and more, as well as make sure that your account information is all current and correct. It also saves time, since you will no longer have to call human resources with questions.
Established in 1971, TALX was originally in the business of contesting unemployment claims. With the development of computer and networking technology in the 1990s, however, they shifted their focus to gathering and distributing information. Now, they are a major provider of human resources-related employer services.
How can you use TALX Paperless Pay to access a Costco Payroll?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must work for Costco and have an employee number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Costco Paperless Pay Login website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked, “Click Here to Login.”
- Enter your employee number into the required field and then click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Once you have logged into your payroll information, review the information as you wish.
- If you have any questions about using the TALX Paperless Pay website, please refer the website terms and conditions of use at related link 2.
- Costco Paperless Pay Login website:
- TALX Paperless Pay website terms and conditions of use website: