EDF Energy MyAccount is the online energy account management service system created by EDF Energy. EDF Energy customers can visit the EDF Energy website to register at MyAccount, and then they can enjoy EDF Energy MyAccount online services.
By registering at EDF Energy MyAccount, you can view your account information, view your energy consumption history, pay bills online, submit meter readings online and much more from your home or office PC whenever you need to. It is easy, fast and secure. What is more, you can participate in the Argos Voucher prize draw to win a £1,000 prize.
About EDF Energy
EDF Energy is an energy company which is based in the United Kingdom that was founded in 2002. It generates power and sells gas and electricity to homes and businesses throughout the United Kingdom. With over 20000 employees, EDF Energy serves about 5.7 million customers.
How can you register to access EDF Energy MyAccount?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be an EDF Energy customer.
- In order to participate in the Argos Voucher Prize Draw, you need to be a legal resident of the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or older.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the EDF Energy website (see Related Link 1 below) and then click the link marked “My account” on the top of the website.
- Choose the type of account that fits best. For individuals who want to manage their home energy, please choose “My account for your home”.
- Find out your account number which is at the top of your bill and then click on the button marked “Register”.
- Fill out your personal information and account information into the required boxes, indicate that you agree to the terms and conditions of MyAccount usage, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Complete the registration process as instructed and then you can participate in the Argos Voucher prize draw to win prizes.
- EDF Energy Website:
- EDF Energy Registration Rules: