The Ember Inns Customer Satisfaction Survey is a feedback questionnaire created in order to collect opinions from their guests to find out how they can improve the food, service and general environment of their traditional English pubs. Participants in this survey can express their feelings about Ember Inns as well as enter a sweepstakes that offers a £1,000 prize.
By participating in the Ember Inns Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will be giving very useful and important information to Ember Inns about how they can improve their food and customer service so that your next meal there is better. What’s more, by completing the survey, you will be entered into a sweepstakes where the grand prize is a £1,000 daily draw! The survey only takes a few minutes to complete.
About Mitchells and Butlers plc
Mitchells and Butlers plc is a restaurant corporation that operates roughly 1,600 pubs and restaurants in the United Kingdom. They run several different chains of pubs, including Ember Inns, Harvester, and Toby Carvery. The corporation is based in Birmingham, UK. Mitchells and Butlers was founded in 2003.
How can you participate in the Ember Inns Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have visited an Ember Inns recently and received a survey invitation.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Ember Inns Customer Satisfaction Survey website at related link 1 below.
- Enter the survey certificate number as it is printed on your survey invitation into the required field and then click on the button marked “Start Feedback”.
- Follow instructions to complete the survey.
- After completing the survey, enter the Ember Inns Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes as directed.
- If you have any questions about the Ember Inns Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes rules, please see them at related link 2.
- Ember Inns Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Ember Inns Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: