The Wal-Mart Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire designed to collect information about the opinions and feelings of Wal-Mart customers about the goods and customer service they have received at Wal-Mart. By participating in this Wal-Mart Survey, participants may enter a sweepstakes in which they may win one of five $1,000 Shopping Cards that can be used at Wal-Mart.
By participating in the Wal-Mart Survey and giving them your feedback, you will be providing Wal-Mart with valuable information about what they can do to improve their product range, customer service and general store environment so that your next Wal-Mart experience is a better one. What’s more, by taking the survey, you could win one of five $1,000 Wal-Mart shopping cards in their Wal-Mart Survey Sweepstakes.
Wal-Mart is a massive multinational chain of department stores and warehouse stores offering all manner of goods. The corporation is the third-largest publically traded corporation in the world. Wal-Mart was founded in 1962 by Sam Walton and is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. It is still a family-owned business. There are nearly 9,000 Wal-Mart stores around the world.
How can you participate in the Wal-Mart Survey?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of one of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must not be a Wal-Mart employee or a member of the household of a Wal-Mart employee.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Wal-Mart Survey website at related link 1 below.
- Indicate the language in which you would like to take the Wal-Mart Survey, English or Spanish, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Enter the number displayed on the page into the required field and then click on the button marked “Submit”.
- Complete the Wal-Mart Survey as directed.
- Enter the Wal-Mart Survey as directed.
- If you have any questions about the Wal-Mart Survey Sweepstakes, please refer to the Wal-Mart Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules at related link 2 below.
- Wal-Mart Survey website:
- Wal-Mart Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: