With a current copy of your Experian personal credit report, you can view your personal credit report at the website of Experian. It will be much more convenient and environmentally-friendly to view credit reports online instead of the hardcopies. Meanwhile, it should be noted that you must have a copy of personal credit report within the last 90 days, or you need to order a current a copy of your personal credit report first.
Providing your report number, your state, Social Security Number, and ZIP code, you can get detailed information about your credit history, financial behavior and identification information in a minute. It is important that you agree to the three statement listed in the webpage of Experian Personal Credit Report, and you need to promise that you are using the online system to view the credit report of your own.
Experian, or CCN Systems as formerly known, is an international corporation providing information services. Founded in 1980 as Information Services Company, it has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in England, the United States, and Brazil. With offices located in 41 countries all around the world, it is listed on the London Stock Exchange as member of FTSE 100 Index.
How Can You View Your Personal Credit Report at Experian?
- A copy of your credit report from Experian within 90 days.
- A computer with access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the webpage of Experian Personal Credit Report at link 1 below.
- As required, enter your report number, your state, Social Security Number, and ZIP code.
- Tick the 3 boxes below as agreement to the three statements, and click “Submit”. Then you can view your credit report in the next page.
- Make sure that you have read the terms and conditions before viewing your credit report at link 2 below.
- If you do not have a copy of your credit report now, order one at related link 3.
- Experian Personal Credit Report:
- Terms and Conditions:
- Order A Copy of Your Personal Credit Report: