At the website of HP, you can take a close look at all the products and services online, including laptops, printers, ink & toner, desktops, etc. Besides, you can download and install the latest versions of the drivers for your HP products and get online help from the online support communities or from HP staff.
As a customer of HP, you are provided the best customer experience online at its website. If you have just bought an HP product, you are highly recommended to register it first online for better use and support. The online registration is very simple and takes just minutes to finish. By providing your model number, serial number and some information about yourself, you can surely get yourself started.
Hewlett-Packard, or HP, is an international information technology corporation in the United States. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, it offers products, software, technologies, services and solutions to consumers, businesses, large enterprises, etc. As one of the leading IT companies in the world, HP specializes in developing and producing computing, data storage, and networking hardware, designing software and delivering services.
How Can You Register Your HP Products Online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to provide some information about the product you want to register and about yourself as well.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Hewlett-Packard at related link 1 below.
- Click “Support & Drivers”.
- In the new page, select “Register your HP product”.
- Select your country or language, and the usage of your HP products and services.
- Enter the product name or number of the product you want to register, and click “Search”.
- Select the product that you want to register.
- In the next page, enter the serial number, your purchase date and location, and provide some of your personal information including your name, email address, etc., and click “FINISH REGISTRATION” to finish.
- Get help with the online registration at related link 2 below.
- Learn more details about HP at related link 3.
- Hewlett-Packard – Homepage:
- Online Registration – Help:
- HP Corporate Information: