LabCorp, a major provider of clinical laboratory network services, offers a service to its customers that allows them to manage their lab bills online. Using this service, a customer may access any invoices he or she has received from LabCorp and then pay them as well as contact LabCorp customer representatives and update any account information as necessary.
If you have recently had some important lab work done at the instructions of your doctor, then you probably have a bill to pay from LabCorp. Luckily, they have a very convenient service that allows you to review and pay your bills online. All you need is your invoice number and zip code and then you can pay your bill, contact LabCorp if you need to, and keep all of your account information current and correct.
Established in 1978 in Burlington, North Carolina, LabCorp has become a major national supplier of clinical laboratory services. They do all kinds of laboratory testing, including genomic, oncology testing and HIV genotyping and phenotyping. LabCorp has expanded their operations over the years to include Puerto Rico and three provinces of Canada.
How can you manage your LabCorp bills online easily and conveniently?
- A computer with internet access.
- A LabCorp invoice with invoice number.
- A bank or debit card that can make payments online.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the LabCorp Manage My Bill website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your LabCorp invoice number and zip code as it appears on your invoice into the required field and then click on the button marked, “Secure Sign In.”
- If you wish to pay this bill online, make LabCorp bill payment following the directions provided.
- If you have more than one bill, you must sign out of the system and sign back in again with the new invoice number. Each bill must be managed separately.
- If you have any questions about LabCorp bill management, please refer to the LabCorp Patient Billing FAQ at related link 2 below.
- LabCorp Manage My Bill website:
- LabCorp Patient Billing FAQ: