The LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey is used to investigate the guests satisfaction to the quality of foods, services, and environment we provided. The core of the survey is to determine the extent to which foods and services can meet the guests’ needs. Your suggestions and comments will be valuable for us to make an improvement. And please share with us any other information you would like to help us to serve you better. Please complete the online survey within 7days of your visit.
After participating in the LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey, there will be an opportunity for you to enter a weekly sweepstakes, then you will have the chance to win a $1,000 grand prize or one of 100 $50 prizes. The winners are drawn weekly. What’s more, your considerate feedback will enable us to meet your needs better.
About the LongHorn Steakhouse
LongHorn Steakhouse is a well-known restaurant chain owned by Darden Restaurants. It was founded in 1981 by George McKerrow, Jr, headquartered in Orlando, Florida. Most of its restaurants are located in the Southern United States, and a few are located in the Midwest, Southwest and Puerto Rico.
How to Participate in LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey?
- A legal resident of the United States or Canada
- 18 years of age or older
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey website (related link 1 below)
- Enter your ID number located in the center of your receipt, and then click on the button marked “Start”.
- Complete the questionnaire as required
- Enter your personal information as required so that they can enter you in the sweepstakes.
- For further information, refer to the Sweepstakes Rules and Winners at related link 2 and 3.
- LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- LongHorn Steakhouse Sweepstakes Rules:
- LongHorn Steakhouse Sweepstakes Winners: