Lowe’s Credit Card Center is a user-friendly website that makes it easy for you to manage your account online. If you have an account of Lowe’s, it will take you no more than one minute to register on the internet so to get the convenient services it offers.
If you have registered on the internet, you can have an access to your account 24 hours a day to view account summary, and update your information timely and quickly. You can check your credit card transaction history and download transaction activity to Quicken, MS Money, or Excel to know clearly where your money went. The website also makes it possible for you to pay online and to make you e-bill/bill payment quickly and securely. What’s more, you can request credit line increase and add and delete authorized users.
Lowe’s got its current name forty-five years ago, and now is the fifteenth retailer in the United States and the thirty-fourth retailer all over the world. It has more than 700 stores in forty states, satisfying perfectly the need of every customer. It boasts 200 companies with more than 100,000 employees and provides excellent services to all customers.
How does a Lowe’s Credit Card holder register to manage his or her account online?
- A computer with internet access.
- Make sure that you are the primary account holder and have the credit card in your possession.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the website of Lowe’s Credit Card Center at the related link 1 below, and click “Register Here” at the lower left of the screen.
- Enter your account number, and click “Next”
- Validate your account as required, then click “Next”.
- Select the security question and give your answer to it as the instruction, then click “Next”.
- Select the image and click “Next”.
- Finish the registration.
- Website of Lowe’s Credit Card Center: