HMRC Online Services are the services available at the website of HM Revenue & Customs. With a registered HMRC online account, you can login your account and make use of the online services whenever you like. When registering a new HMRC online account, you can choose to create an account among Individual, Organization, Agent or Pension to fulfill your needs.
The registration process for HMRC Online Services can be quite easy and quick. Following the instructions, you can finish setting up your online account within several minutes. Once registered, you can get online access to services including checking VAT EU Refunds, submitting and paying VAT Returns, etc. As a responsible data user and subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act, HMRC takes reliable measures to ensure that your privacy and online data are secured.
About HM Revenue and Customs
Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, or HMRC for short, is a UK Government non-ministerial department responsible for tax collection and some of the state support payment. Formed in 2005 with the merger of the Inland Revenue and Her Majesty’s Customs and Excise, it also performs its responsibilities as a law enforcement agency.
How Can You Register for HMRC Online Services?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to provide some personal information for the online services you want to register for.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the welcome page of HMRC Online Services.
- Click “Register” in the right column in the webpage.
- Select the type of account you want to create, Individual, Organization, Pensions or Agent.
- Select the services you want to use, and click “Next”.
- In the new page, type in your personal information needed for the services you have chosen. When all the information is entered, the online registration is completed.
- When you have any problems with your registration, read the Frequently Asked Questions at link 2 below.
- Get help with HMRC Online Services at related link 3.
- HMRC Online Services Welcome Page:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- HMRC Online Services – Help: