Walmart provides delivery and installation services for customers who buy its products. They need to purchase the services and schedule the installation by signing up for Walmart with their personal information.
After purchasing the installation service of Walmart, certified installers will go to your house and provides various kinds of delivery and installation services such as On-Wall TV Installations, Home Theater Installations, Wireless Networking, Furniture Assembly, and so on. What’s more, you will get a two year warranty for the installation.
Walmart is the biggest retailer in the world. Founded in 1962, it has been expanding at a very fast speed and now it is publicly traded in the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol WMT. It is also a component of Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500. Headquartered in Arkansas, United States, the company has almost 9,000 stores across the globe with 2.2 million employees, making over $446 billion annually.
How Can You Purchase Installation Service from Walmart?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your Walmart login (for returning customers) or your personal information (for new customers) including name, address, email, etc.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Walmart Product Care Plans at related link 1 below. Click on the button marked “Installation Service” at the bottom left of the web page.
- Click “Services Available” and choose the service you would like to purchase. Then click on the button marked “Schedule”.
- Enter your email address and password if you have registered for Walmart. If not, sign up by providing your personal information and then click “Submit”. Purchase the service by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to the FAQ of Walmart Installation Service at related link 2.
- Walmart Product Care Plans :
- Walmart Installation Service FAQ:
- Walmart Wikipedia: