Have you bought a Canon product recently or already had many Canon products? If the answer is yes, then you are highly recommended to register your Canon products online. Customers who have successfully created a Canon account and registered for a Canon product are able to receive special benefits associated with this Canon product. Latest information of related special discounts and offers will also be given to customers based on their registration. At the same time, the registration will also provide you with more convenience when you are in need of after service with the product. Of course, it’s ok if you only want to simply register you product without logging in.
It is fairly simple, easy and time-saving to register your Canon products. Once you have created your own Canon account and registered your Canon products, you will have member-only benefits and extra services associated with the product you registered. You will also no longer need to enter your profile information when you require services from Canon professional technical support. It will also bring you great convenience when you wish to better protect your products, receive software updates and get more discounts on next-time purchase.
Canon Company is known as a famous Japanese company which is specialized in the field of consumer electronics. Canon is founded in Tokyo in 1937, and has grown into a big company, serving customers from all over the world. It is famous for its camera products, including SLR cameras, still cameras, digital cameras and camcorders. It also provides customers with other electronic products, such as scanners and LCDs.
How to register your Canon products online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Canon customer.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to visit Canon Account Sign in page at related link 1 below. Click “Register Now” to start.
- Choose a product type as required. Click on the product type to continue.
- Choose a product family, click directly to continue.
- Choose a model of your Canon product.
- Coming up is a registration form, follow the instructions and fill in the blanks with required information. Click “Submit” to finish the registration.
- If there is any question, please refer to Canon FAQ page at related link 2 below.
- To visit Canon homepage, please go to visit related link 3 below.
- Canon Products Online Registration:
- Canon FAQ Page:
- Canon USA Homepage: