The Save-A-Lot Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire which is created by Save-A-Lot to measure how their customers feel about the services and products that Save-A-Lot provides at their stores. The survey can be done in either English or Spanish. After completing the survey, participants will be eligible to enter a weekly drawing to win $100.
By taking part in the Save-A-Lot Survey, you can express your satisfaction with or complaints about the Save-A-Lot products and services you have received. In this way, you will help Save-A-Lot to improve its service for a better shopping atmosphere in future. What is more, you will get a change to enter a weekly drawing to win $100 Save-A-Lot gift card. Besides, it is easy and quick to complete the survey.
Save-A-Lot is a discount supermarket chain which is based in the United States. It was found in 1977 and now it has over 1,250 stores in the United States. It is a subsidiary of Supervalu, the third largest food retailing company in the U.S. Save-A-Lot sells most typical grocery products and it has about $4 billion in annual sales.
How can you take part in the Save-A-Lot survey to win $100?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have recently shopped at a Save-A-Lot store and still have the receipt.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Save-A-Lot Survey website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Begin Survey”.
- Enter the characters shown in the security image into the required box and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Enter the store number and code printed on the receipt into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Answer the survey questions and follow instructions to complete the survey.
- You will be automatically entered into the weekly drawing to win $100 Save-A-Lot gift card. Good luck!
- For more information about the sweepstakes rules, you can go to the website at related link 2.
- Save-A-Lot Survey:
- Save-A-Lot Survey Sweepstakes Rules: