The Sears Choice Rewards Program allows customers using Sears MasterCard to redeem the points they have earned after every purchase. Every dollar you pay for your bills is equivalent for a single point. After you have accumulated these points, you are provided with a variety of ways to redeem gifts via Sears Choice Rewards Program. The earning is unlimited and will last for three years.
Sears Choice Rewards Program is an economical, convenient and preferential way for you to earn rewards after every purchase by Sears MasterCard. There is a wide range of option for you to choose among, i.e.: gift cards, travel rewards, special rewards, home accessories, etc. All you have to do is to collect points and then, enjoy your gifts.
Sears, also known as Sears, Roebuck and Co, is one of the biggest American chain stores, which was founded in the late 19th century. It provides its customers with clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture and other products. Sears is engaged in membership with many other big companies and enterprises. Now, you can find Sears Department Store, Sears Hardware Store, Sears Grand, Sears Essentials, Sears Optical and other Sears holding corporation.
How to Earn Rewards from Sears Choice Rewards Program?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a Sears MasterCard holder.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the related link 1 below, click “Member Login” to login your account.
- Choose the gifts you want to redeem based on your points, options including gifts card, land’s end, merchandise, special rewards and travel.
- Follow the instructions and complete the procedures.
- If there is any question, please visit the related link 2 below for FAQ.
- For more detailed information about Sears Choice Rewards Program terms and conditions, please refer to the related link 3.
- Sears Choice Rewards Program Page:
- Sears Choice Rewards Program FAQ:
- Sears Choice Rewards Program Terms and Conditions: