Sprint, one of America’s leading telecommunications companies, offers a service that allows its customers to manage their Sprint accounts online whenever and wherever they feel like it. This service is called My Sprint and it is available free to any Sprint customer. The sign-up process is quite simple and it only takes a few minutes to complete.
By signing up for a My Sprint account, you will be able to pay your Sprint bills over the internet, as well as check your phone usage, activate new phones on your account, change your account preferences, add new wireless services, and keep all your account billing information current and correct. It makes it a lot easier to stay on top of your phone account.
With over seventy years in the telephony industry, Sprint Nextel Corporation is a giant in the field. Sprint currently operates the third-largest wireless network in the United States, serving some 55 million customers daily. They are also the third-largest provider of long distance telephony and Sprint owns a majority share in Clearwire, the operator of the largest wireless broadband service in the United States.
How can you sign up for a My Sprint account?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a Sprint phone and have your Sprint phone number handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Sprint website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button in the section labeled, “Current Customer?” that is appropriate to the type of Sprint phone account you have: personal or business.
- Click on the link at the upper right hand corner of the page that reads, “Sign in/Sign up.”
- Click on the link that reads, “Sign up now!” next to the words, “Not registered?”
- Enter your Sprint phone number in the required field and then click on the button marked, “Next.”
- Create a user name and password as directed and then continue to the next step in the process.
- Follow directions to set your account access level as you choose.
- If you have any problems or questions about My Sprint or Sprint products and services, please contact Sprint by referring to the Sprint Contact page at related link 2 below.
- Sprint website:
- Sprint Contact page: