Are you familiar with Starbucks? Have you ever shopped at Starbucks? If the answer is yes, then you are highly encouraged to take part in Starbucks Online Customer Survey. The survey, designed by Starbucks, aims to listen to customers’ voice and collect feedbacks from customers. If you have any comments on Starbucks services, products, shopping environment or decoration, then don’t hesitate to participate in Starbucks Customer Survey. You precious advice and suggestions will be valued, also your work will help Starbucks do better job.
It is really simple, easy and convenient to participate in Starbucks Customer Survey. It will only take you a couple of minutes to complete the survey by simple answering a few questions raised by Starbucks. Please remember that your time and idea will be seriously appreciated, you are making contributions to Starbucks development.
About the Starbucks
Starbucks Corporation is known as the world’s largest coffeehouse which is founded in 1971 in Seattle. It serves customers in more than 55 countries and has over 18,880 stores worldwide. When you step into a Starbucks coffeehouse, you can get various types of coffee, chocolate drinks, iced beverages, snacks and muffins. Free Wi-Fi services are also available at Starbucks in several countries.
How to participate in Starbucks Customer Survey?
- A computer with internet access.
- A Starbucks receipt is needed for the survey.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to visit Starbucks Customer Survey homepage at related link 1 below.
- Take out your Starbucks receipt; enter the date, time and Survey code printed on the receipt as required. Click “Enter” to proceed.
- Finish the survey by answering all the questions listed on your screen. At the end of the survey, you can choose to enter your email address to get latest Starbucks promotions.
- To visit Starbucks homepage, please refer to related link 3 below.
- Starbucks Customer Survey Participation:
- Starbucks Homepage: