Beautycard is a membership card offered by Superdrug store. You can pick it up at any Superdrug store in the UK. Once you have your Beautycard, you can earn points on it instore right away, but to earn points online at superdrug.com and to spend points, you need to register your card online first.
You will earn 1 point for every £1 you spend instore. For current online promotions, you can earn 5 points for every £1 you spend online at superdrug.com and there are 1000 chances to win 1000 points when you register your Beautycard online. Every 100 earning points accumulated in your card can be spent as £1 instore, you can spend your points as part-payment and save on your shopping directly. There are many extra offers and promotions sent to you by email occasionally.
About Superdrug Store
Superdrug store, founded in 1964, part of AS Waston family, is the second-largest chain of health and beauty stores in UK. Superdrug store currently has over 900 stores in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and 226 in-store pharmacies.
How to Register A Superdrug Beautycard?
- A device with Internet access.
- Your Beautycard picked up instore. You need to be at least 14 years old to be eligible to get Beautycard.
- Your personal and contact information including your email address and living address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Introducing Superdrug Beautycard website at related link 1 below, click “register now” link under “register your Beautycard” part.
- In new window of log in page, click “register” link.
- Enter your personal and contact details, including your name, address, email address, contact number, create a password used to access to your account, tick if you’d like to register your Beautycard, then click “register”.
- Enter your Beautycard number in next page to complete registration process. Then you can login to your account and earn points from your purchases.
- Introducing Superdrug Beautycard:
- Beautycard FAQs: