TOLL-BY-PLATE is an electronic FDOT-image-based toll collection system developed by Turnpike Enterprise with the purpose of providing automobile drivers a convenient and high-tech way to pay and reducing traffic congestion and reducing air pollution at the same time. With this system, customers will be conscious that they are responsible to pay tolls with the photographic images of their vehicles license plate identified.
With an unpaid toll violation received, you’d better make the payment before the due time in case of additional fees. With TOLL-BY-PLATE, an invoice will be sent to you by mail when you have passed through a toll collection facility in your car with your plate captured. At the website of TOLL-BY-PLATE, it is quite efficient and secure for you to pay your unpaid toll violation.
About Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise
Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise (FTE), as a business unit of the Florida Department of Transportation, is the one which operates its 460-mile limited-access toll highways. Directed by Gerry OReilly presently, it owns a number of highways such as Polk Parkway, Veterans Expressway, etc., and collect tolls for the travelling public of Florida.
How Can You Pay Unpaid Toll Violation at TOLL-BY-PLATE?
- You must be the registered owner of the driving license plate which has been printed on the invoice.
- Access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of TOLL-BY-PLATE at related link one below.
- Enter the ID of your document and your plate number, and click “Sign in”.
- As required by the instruction, type in the other information and pay the toll.
- If you are not sure whether you have received a toll violation invoice, see the samples of Unpaid Toll Violation at link 2 below.
- For more details about TOLL-BY-PLATE, refer to the TOLL-BY-PLATE Guide at related link 3.
- TOLL-BY-PLATE Homepage:
- Sample Unpaid Toll Violation Document:
- TOLL-BY-PLATE Guide: