MyTomTom is a support application for the TomTom navigation system which helps users to get the most out of the TomTom GPS device. It provides free application download capability and instructions for application set-up. After downloading and setting up, users can register immediately to benefit from TomTom services.
By downloading and setting up the MyTomTom support application, you can get the latest map guarantee, receive free daily map changes from the TomTom map share community, and update software and maps for free. It also offers you speed camera locations as well as world maps to make your device the perfect travel companion. What is more, it is simple, easy and quick to download and set up the MyTomTom support application.
TomTom is one of the leading manufacturers of navigation systems in Europe. It was founded in 1991 and is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. It produces automotive navigation systems and its products include GPS navigation software and devices and digital maps. It was announced recently that TomTom will provide the main map data for Apple’s revamped iOS maps app in 2012.
How Can You Download and Set up Mytomtom Support Application for TomTom’s Special Offers?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a device which compatible with MyTomTom.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the website of MyTomTom at related link 1 below.
- Select your country or region from the given options. Take the United States as an example. Click on the link marked “United States”.
- Click on the button marked “Download now”.
- Click on the button marked “Save”.
- Click on the button marked “Install” after the download is completed.
- Follow instructions to set up the MyTomTom support application.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to TomTom’s support page at related link 2 below.