TurboTax, the most popular tax preparation software in the United States, offers an online service to customers that have prepared their taxes using the TurboTax software. Customers can go online and track the status of their tax refunds by just entering their social security number at the website. Their tax refunds can them be sent to them in the form of a TurboTax Card.
The easiest way to find out what is going on with your taxes and tax refund is to handle your taxes with TurboTax. Then, after you have filed, just go to the TurboTax website and you can find out what’s going on with your refund quickly and easily online. It only takes a minute or two and you can begin planning what you are going to do with the cash you get back.
Developed in the 1980s by a software company named Chipsoft, TurboTax has evolved into the most popular tax preparation software in the United States. The software is now developed by Intuit, which is based in Mountain View, California. There are a number of different versions of the program available, each designed for a different types of filer.
How can you track your tax refund with the TurboTax Refund Tracker?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have prepared your taxes using a copy of TurboTax.
- You must have a valid Social Security Number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the TurboTax website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link at the far upper right hand side of the TurboTax webpage that is marked, “Track Refund.”
- Enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth as directed into the required fields and then click on the button marked, “Track.”
- Review the results of your tax refund tracking request.
- If you have any questions about using the TurboTax website or you wish to find out about getting a TurboTax Card, please refer to the TurboTax Card Help page at related link 2 below.
- TurboTax website:
- TurboTax Card Help page: