As a mobile user of Verizon Wireless, there are sometimes occasions in which multimedia massaging is needed. Verizon picture and video messaging is a feature that allows you to take pictures or record 30-second videos on your device and send it to other compatible devices or email addresses. You can also add text to a video message before sending. You can receive picture & video messages not only on your mobile phone, also in your Verizon picture & video messaging email address, which is your mobile number followed by @vzwpix.com.
If your device is not capable of picture and video massaging, you will receive a text message if there is any picture and video messages for you. With the text message, you can visit your Verizon online photo album on the internet to view the picture or video massage. Besides, you can also send picture and video messages on a computer with access to the internet if your device is not capable.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless is a mobile network operator in the United States. Founded in 2000, it is now the largest wireless service provider in US with more than 108 million subscribers, including around 92 million retail customers and 16 million wholesale and other customers. As a joint venture of Verizon Communications, a US telecommunications firm, and Vodafone, a UK mobile network operator, Verizon Wireless is now operating the largest 4G LTE network and the largetst 3G network in the US.
How Can You Send a Picture or Video Message Online with Your Verizon Account?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a registered subscriber of Verizon Wireless mobile services.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Verizon Wireless Multimedia Messaging at related link 1 below.
- Click “Send a Message” at the bottom part of the page.
- Sign in with your user ID or cell phone number, and your password.
- Following the instruction, find the media item you want to send.
- Drag and drop the media items if you want to compose a slide show.
- Select “Preview & Send” to preview the message you are to send first, and send it to a mobile phone number or an email box.
- Get help with Picture and Video Messaging at related link 2 below.
- Know more about Verizon Wireless at related link 3.
- Verizon Wireless Multimedia Messaging:
- Picture and Video Messaging FAQs:
- About Verizon Wireless: