White Castle Survey is a program set up by White Castle company to investigate the attitudes of its customers towards the products and services. It makes it possible to know about the hidden problems that the company can not know without the help of its customers, and give the opportunity to the customers to participate in the company management.
Once you participated in the White Castle Survey, you can get a free hamburger in the nearest White Castle after your finished the survey, showing the appreciation for your participation. Through participating in the Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can express your attitudes towards the products and services offered by White Castle, and help the company to find out the deficiency and the space for improvement in its process of development. And you also can exert your own influence and show your preference for the direction of development, making it more comfortable and suitable for you.
About White Castle
Founded in 1921 in Wichita, Kansas, White Castle is an American regional fast food hamburger restaurant chain in Midwestern United States as well as in New York as the first of its kind in US. It provides with its customers cheese, burgers, drink, chicken rings and fries, etc., and is the first fast-food chain sell a million hamburgers.
How to participate in White Castle survey?
- A computer with internet access.
- The 6-digit survey code on your receipt.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the website of White Castle Survey at related link 1 below.
- Choose the language you prefer, and click the arrow.
- Enter your 6-digit survey code, and click the forward arrow.
- Follow the instruction to complete the survey.
- Homepage of White Castle Survey:
- Homepage of White Castle: