Enroll In BOA Easy Rewards
The Bank of America Easy Rewards program is Bank of America's way of thanking their best and most loyal customers for their continued patronage. If you shop with your Bank of America card, you may receive a letter in the mail from Bank of America inviting you to join their Easy Rewards program. By enrolling in Bank of America Easy Rewards, you will be offered as much as 5% statement credit or cash back on purchases you make at certain sorts of stores, like home improvement stores, gas stations, grocery and drug stores, restaurants and so on.
About Bank of America Bank of America is one of the largest banks in the world, serving clients in over 150 countries. It has a relationship with 99% of America's Fortune 500 companies and 83% of the top 500 companies in the world. With over a century's banking experience, Bank of America provides financial services for customers around the globe. How Can You Enroll in Bank of America Easy Rewards?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Bank of America card and account.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- When you receive your Bank of America Easy Rewards invitation in the mail, go to the Bank of America Easy Rewards enrollment website at reference link 1 below.
- Enter the registration code that is printed on the invitation you got in the mail.
- If you did not receive a registration code, you can still apply for enrollment by entering your last name, the last four digits of your account and your five digit billing address zip code.
- Click on the button marked "Enroll Now."
- Bank of America Easy Rewards Enrollment Website: https://easyrewards.bankofamerica.com/default.aspx?cm_mmc=Cons-CC-_-vanity-_-CC01VN001D_easyrewards-_-NA
- Bank of America Website: https://www.bankofamerica.com/
- Wikipedia-Bank of America Website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_America