Cash Back With Chase Freedom Credit Card
Have you ever heard about Chase Freedom credit card? Do you want to earn 5% cash back from you purchases? If the answer is yes, welcome to apply for a Chase Freedom credit card and enjoy your bonuses.
What Is Chase Freedom Credit Card? Chase Freedom credit card is designed and put into market by JPMorgan Chase. The main feature of this credit card is that it enables users to earn cash back from purchases. 5% Cash Back is effective when shopping in certain categories, and the categories list change every three months. What's even better is that, if you use the card in a Chase partner, an up to 20% cash can be earned back. How To Earn 5% Cash Back With A Chase Freedom Credit Card?
- A good credit history is required. Your credit history should be clear of bankruptcy and seriously delinquent accounts.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Chase Freedom Credit Card website (related link 1 below).
- If you do not have a Chase Freedom credit card, apply for one first by clicking on the "APPLY For The Card" button.
- If you already have the card, activate 5% Cash Back by clicking on the "ACTIVATE FOR FREE NOW" button.
- Enter required information, follow instructions to finish the activation.
- Please note that you need to repeat the activation process every three months. This is to make sure that you know the updated categories list.
- You are all set. Let the shopping start!
- Chase Freedom Credit Card: http://www.chase.com/freedom
- Chase Freedom Credit Card Frequently Asked Question: https://www.chase.com/online/freedom/faqs.htm