New Jersey E-ZPass Login & Sign Up
Are you tired of wasting time again and again on paying tolls? I think most are. Sitting in the car, waiting in long lines, fumbling around for cash, paying tolls is never fun, at least the traditional way. Well, there is a new way. Ff you are a driver in the state of New Jersey, an E-ZPass transponder could save you the trouble. E-ZPass is a quick and convenient way to pay tolls. It helps you to save time, fuel, and even money at toll booths. With E-ZPass, you can whip right through toll booths without slowing down. What's even better is that, you can apply for an E-ZPass transponder online.
What Is A New Jersey E-ZPass? A New Jersey E-ZPass is an electronic device called a transponder that you can install in the car. After receiving an E-ZPass, you need to open an account with a starting deposit no less than $25. Every time you pass a toll booth, your E-ZPass transponder will be automatically detected to deduct toll from your account. With E-ZPass, you no longer need to wait in lines to pay tolls. Besides, special discounts are available if you are a senior over 65, or if your vehicle meets certain environmental emissions standards. How To Sign Up For A New Jersey E-ZPass Transponder?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- Your vehicle need to weigh less than 7,000 pounds.
- Your vehicle need to have single rear tires.
- Your vehicle need to be a car, a van, a pick-up truck, or a motorcycle.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the New Jersey E-ZPass website (related link 1 below), click on the button marked "Sign Up Now!"
- Select your country and state of residence from the drop down menus.
- Read the terms of service carefully, if you have no problem, click on agree.
- Follow instructions to finish the application.
- New Jersey E-ZPass: http://www.ezpass.com
- New Jersey E-ZPass FAQ: http://www.ezpass.com/static/faq/index.shtml