Louisiana Workforce Commission
Job searching online is a service provided by the Louisiana Workforce Commission. This service is based on job information data in order to provide job information for residents of the State of Louisiana. By using this job search online service, you can choose to search for jobs by selecting criteria that apply to you and find available job openings. Once you create a user account in the system, individual job seekers can create and send their resumes and cover letters to employers, improve their job skills and benefit from education services, job seeker services, labor market services and many other useful services provided by the Louisiana Workforce Commission.
About Louisiana Workforce Commission The Louisiana Workforce Commission, formerly known as the Louisiana Department of Labor, is a division of the Louisiana State government. It provides job-related services to residents of Louisiana. It also contains a powerful online job-related service system, which provides unemployment and employment resources, business and labor information for residents in Louisiana. How Can You Search for a Job with the help of the Louisiana Workforce Commission?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- To access all online services provided by Louisiana Workforce Commission, job seekers need to register and sign in to Louisiana Works.
- To be eligible for registration, you need to have be a legal U.S. resident and resident of the State of Louisiana with a valid Social Security Number (SSN).
- How Can You Search for Job Opportunities Online
- For job seekers, visit the LA works homepage via the first link in the Related Links below, and click on "Find A Job".
- Choose one of your preferred ways to search for jobs: quick job search, advanced job search, or job search by employer, by education, by skills, by resume criteria, or by job number search.
- Enter your specific search criteria, and then click on the "search" button to view available job openings.
- How Can You Register and Access All Online Services Provided
- Go to the Louisiana Works login page via the second link in the Related Links below.
- Click on the "register" link. Choose the "individual" user type, enter your login information, your Social Security Number, and residence information including your residential zip code to complete the registration process.
- Once registered, enter your User ID and Password on the Louisiana Works login page and "Sign In" to your account.
- In your account, you can create your resume, build your cover letter, access a personal file folder, career assessment tools and more.
- Louisiana Workforce Commission Website: http://www.laworks.net
- Louisiana Works Login Page: https://www.voshost.com/loginintro.asp
- Louisiana Workforce Commission FAQ: http://www.laworks.net/FAQs/FAQ_MainMenu.asp