Manulife Financial Group Benefits
Manulife Financial, based in Canada, is one of the largest insurance and financial services providers in the world. If the insurance package purchased by your employer is provided by Manulife Financial, then you may be interested in knowing more about your plan, your benefits, and how to make claims when you have expenses covered by the plan. Luckily, Manulife Financial makes this easy with the convenient online access.
What Is The Manulife Financial Group Benefits? Manulife Financial Group Benefits is a form of group insurance that an employer can purchase for the employees. Depending on the type your employer purchased, the group plan can include from basic medical insurance, to dental, vision, life, and even travel insurance. A group plan member can access his or her account online, to print out any form needed for filing an insurance claim. How To Access Your Group Plan Online As A Group Benefits Customer?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be a group plan member.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Manulife Financial Group Benefits website (related link 1 below), click on the button marked "Plan Members."
- In the next page, click on the "LOGIN/REGISTER" link on the left side of the page.
- Enter your plan contract number, click on the button marked "Continue" to access your account.
- If this is your first time on the website, you need to follow the instructions below to register.
- Go to the registration page (related link 2 below)
- Enter your plan information and your personal information, choose a password and a password reminder, then click on the button marked "Submit."
- Manulife Financial Group Benefits: http://www.manulife.ca/groupbenefits
- Manulife Financial Group Benefits Registration: https://wwwec7.manulife.com/GBPlanMemberUI/Register.aspx