Online Access To Canada Savings Bonds
With the uncertainty of the global economy going up, financial security becomes more and more important. The Canada Savings Bond is a good choice under current circumstances, because it is full backed by the Canadian government, and it has a guaranteed rate of return. Besides the security, you also have the convenience to access and manage the bonds online.
What Is The Online Access To Canada Savings Bonds? Canada Savings Bond is a safe and secure investment that is secure, cashable, and affordable. With the Online Access to Canada Savings Bonds, you can access and manage your bonds over the internet, to check recent activities, redeem the bonds when you need cash, and more. Getting started is easy, it only takes a few minutes. How To Manage Your Canada Savings Bonds Online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have purchased Canada Savings Bonds through the Payroll Savings Program.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Online Access To Canada Savings Bonds website (related link 1 below).
- Choose the language in which you would like to use, English or French.
- If you have not visited the website before, you need to register first. Press "click here" in the section labeled "Option #2."
- Enter your name, your plan number, then click on the button marked "Next."
- Follow instructions to complete the registration. Once completed, you can log in to manage your bonds.
- The Online Access To Canada Savings Bonds: http://www.mybonds.gc.ca
- The Online Access To Canada Savings Bonds FAQ: http://csb.gc.ca/resources/faqs/secure-online-access-to-your-bonds/