Citi Prepaid Card Account Login & Register
With the advent of new technologies, more and more organizations have made the switch to paperless payroll systems. Because it is not only more efficient, but also more convenient, compared with the traditional way of checks delivered by mail. The Citi Prepaid Services is such a solution.
What Is The Citi Prepaid Services? The Citi Prepaid Services is electronic payment solution to help organizations to increase efficiency and reduce costs. When the payday comes, an employer can deposit funds directly into employees' Citi Prepaid cards. The employee can receive the payment immediately, and can access and manage his or her account conveniently online, to check balance, view transactions, pay bills, and more. How To Access And Manage A Citi Prepaid Card Account Online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Citi Prepaid card.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Citi Prepaid Services website (related link 1 below).
- If you have not visited the website before, you need to register first, click on the link "Register your card now" under the section labeled "First time user?"
- Enter your card number and security code. If you have trouble to find them, consult the diagram on the left.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration. Once completed, you can access and manage your account online.
- Citi Prepaid Services: http://www.myecount.com
- Citi Prepaid Card Information: http://www.citibank.com/transactionservices/home/card_solutions/commercial_cards/na_public_sector/solutions/prepaid_card.jsp