Apply For NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card Online
Would you like to manage your money in a more secure and more convenient way? Do you want to enjoy the benefits of both credit cards and cash? If your answer is yes, a NetSpend prepaid debit card is just what you need.
What Is NetSpend? NetSpend Corporation is a major provider of prepaid debit cards (both Visa and MasterCard) in the United States. What Benefits Does A NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card Provide? A NetSpend prepaid debit card can be used anywhere a credit card is accepted, but does not involve debt or interest. It is also as convenient as cash, except you lose nothing even if the card is lost or stolen. The application does not require credit check or a bank account, which makes it especially suitable for those unbanked or with a not so good credit history. How To Apply For A NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to The NetSpend website (related link 1 below), click on the button marked "OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT."
- Enter your personal information as required.
- Read the terms and conditions by clicking on the corresponding link. If you agree, tick the checkbox, then click on the button marked "Finish", and wait for the card to be delivered.
- Once received your card, you need to go through the activation process to enjoy full benefits. Click on the button marked "Activate Card" on the home page of NetSpend website.
- In the next page, click on the link labeled "Registration / Activation".
- Enter your card number and the CVV number, then click on the button marked "Continue."
- You are done. Enjoy your NetSpend card.
- NetSpend: http://www.netspend.com