Register A Red Royalty Card
Do you enjoy having dinner at Red Robin? If yes, the next time you have dinner there, you really should ask for a Red Royalty card. With the card, you can earn points and get treated better.
What Is A Red Royalty Card? Red Robin, with over 450 restaurants spread across the United States and Canada, is famous for their gourmet burgers. The Red Royalty Card is part of Red Robin's customer incentives and rewards program. The card is free to acquire. The points earned can be redeemed for free gifts and special deals. There is also a one-time instant prize for registering, a free appetizer. Besides, you can get a free gourmet burger in your birthday month. When you order nine menu items, you can get a tenth for free. If you dine at a participating restaurant five times in five consecutive weeks, you will get $20 off on your sixth visit. How To Register A Red Robin Red Royalty Card?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Red Royalty Card at hand. If you do not have one, ask for it the next time you visit Red Robin.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Red Royalty Bottomless Rewards website (related link 1 below).
- Enter and confirm your card number, then click on the button marked "SUBMIT."
- Follow instructions to complete the registration process.
- Enjoy the benefits from Red Royalty Bottomless Rewards.
- Red Royalty Bottomless Rewards: http://www.redrobin.com/redroyalty
- Red Royalty Card General Information: http://www.redrobin.com/redroyalty/learnmore.aspx