Take Part In Shaws Listens Survey
Do you shop at Shaws often? Would you like to win a $100 Shaws gift card? If the answer is yes, visit www.ShawsListens.com to participate in their online survey.
What Is Shaws Listens Survey? The Shaws Listens Survey is an online customer satisfaction survey held by the Shaws, which is a chained grocery supermarket located mostly in the northeast part of the US, such as Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The survey is available at www.ShawsListens.com, and is supposed to get consumers' opinions and impressions of their shopping experience at Shaws. Every participant has a chance to win a $100 Shaws gift card in the weekly sweepstakes. How To Participate Shaws Listens Survey?
- You need to have shopped in Shaws and keep the receipt.
- You need to have access to the internet and visit www.ShawsListens.com (related link 1 below).
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Shaws and buy something, remember to keep the receipt.
- Visit www.ShawsListens.com, to start the survey, click "Begin Survey", and type in the code of your receipt and the store number which is at the top of the receipt after the date and time.
- Follow the instructions, and give your reviews and opinions about Shaws.
- Shaws Listens Survey: http://www.shawslistens.com